So we've already received up to 5 Assignments through the Apartment Therapy January Cure and I am waaaay behind. I did a handful of things such as walk through most of the house and make a list of what needs to be done, steammop the kitchen floor (which my pups have already dirtied with their frito chip smelling paws) and clean out the kitchen cabinets(threw out old spices, seasoning packets, etc). Here is my list with the exclusion of Joe's office area.
Front Room
-Go through the piles of shoes next to the door and organize, make use of the shoe rack
-Clear off desk and make is useable again
-Clear out boxes and junk piles of stuff needing to be donated, tossed, etc.
-Clear out file cabinets and shred old bills and receipts
-Dust ledges and take measurements of window to replace blinds
Laundry Room
-Organize shelf and plastic bags
-Clear off top of Washer and Dryer and wipe down
Kitchen
-Swiffer, vacuum, steammop -Clean and organize cabinets, toss spices and expired items
-Clean out fridge and toss old items, also top of fridge(neglected)
-Clean stove, pull out stove and clean behind(may need Joe's help-scared of what's back there)
-Clear counter of CRAP!
-Organize pet treats
-Wipe down crown molding
-Clear out and organize under kitchen sink
Living Room
-Swiffer/vacuum/steammop under couches
-Dust TV and stand
-Clear out dog toys and toss those that have been deemed destructible
-Wash blankets and comforters on couch
-Clean & Dust bookshelf
-Clear out books and dvds that can be sold, donated
Bathroom
-Clean toilet, tub, sink , steammop floors
-Clear out old beauty products
-Organize medicine cabinet/under sink
-Change out shower curtains and put down rugs
Bedroom #1
-Clear room of boxes
-Go through clothing, purses and make donation pile
-organize jewelry, shoes
-Dust headboard, dresser, sidetable, tv and stand
As you can tell, I have ALOT of stuff to get to. It's hard what with working full time, being busy socially and having 6 dogs that are needy. I will try to tackle a little at a time so I don't feel so overwhelmed. Wish me luck!
You gots this! Is bedroom 1 a potential walk-in closet room?! Jealous!
ReplyDeleteha. Walk in closet? Only in my dreams! The main bedroom has a tiny tiny closet so I live out of dressers and bins. Bedroom 2 is Joe's "office". There is a closet but it's tiny also. We lack serious storage. The house is old so I guess back then no one had anything to hoard! :/
ReplyDelete